Chase Rice Concert Tickets and Flyaway Sweepstakes
Official Rules/Prize Provider Agreement
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Shazam Media Services, Inc.
New York, NY 10017
Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for Sweepstakes entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for entering via mobile device, so be sure to check your wireless carrier's pricing plan before entering via mobile device. Wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Transportation to and from The Tabernacle and to and from the airport are not included under prizing. Food and entertainment are not included under prizing. You must be a legal U.S. resident and 18 years of age or older to enter. The following are NOT eligible for the Sweepstakes: employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Brand Sponsor, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, prize suppliers and promotion partners; their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse); other persons living in their same household (whether related or not). Sweepstakes is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins on 09/11/2015 on or after 12:01 a.m. ET and ends on 10/11/15 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Download the Shazam application at the iTunes Store or Google Play Store. Follow the instructions on the Shazam app to access the official entry form. Please note, Sweepstakes can be accessed through Shazam’s in application social media pushes, certain song tag results, and TV show card integration around the sweepstakes. Complete the official entry form with all required information, including your name and e-mail address. All entries must be received by 10/11/15 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS: Receipt of entries may be acknowledged, but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation by Sponsor or Brand Sponsor as to eligibility for Sweepstakes. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON SWEEPSTAKES RUN DATE. Use of any device/ artifice to enter more than once per day may result in disqualification, with all entries being declared void. Entry information must be manually key-stroked; the use of script, macro, robotic, programmed or like means of entry is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Proof of transmission does not constitute proof of receipt or proof of entry.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Shazam Media Services on or about 10/15/15. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail, phone or mail (exact method of notification being of Sponsor's sole choosing). Winner will have 24 hours to respond to the notification with a confirmation of his/her full name, along with consent to share the Winner’s name and email address with Triple 8 Management for prize fulfillment. If the Winner does not respond within 24 hours, another Winner will be chosen for the market. Shazam will contact up to 3 potential Winners. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and (where lawful) a Publicity Release within five (5) days of notification. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement (if applicable), if potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted for any reason, is determined by Sponsor/Brand Sponsor not to be in full compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner selected from among all remaining eligible entries received.
6. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING:
One (1) Grand Prize consisting of:
· 2 round-trip flights to Atlanta, GA on 11/12/2015
· 1 hotel room (double occupancy) for the night of 11/12/2015
· 2 tickets to the Chase Rice concert on 11/12/2015 at The Tabernacle in Atlanta, GA
· Early admission into the Chase Rice concert on 11/12/2015
· Customized HDEU wardrobe for you and your guest (1 hat, 1 t-shirt, 1 hoodie per person)
· First in line for the VIP meet and greet with Chase Rice
· 1 HDEU VIP Flag
Selection of concert seat location is solely within Triple 8 Management’s discretion. Winner and guest(s) must abide by all venue policies. Parking, travel to and from the venue, travel to and from the airport, food, and entertainment are not included and are the sole responsibility of the winner. Triple 8 Management reserves the right to not award any prize to, or to revoke full or partial prize from, any winner or winner's guest who Triple 8 Management’s and/or venue personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, and/or may bring Triple 8 Management into disrepute. Resale of tickets is prohibited. Approximate Retail Value of Prize: One thousand five hundred dollars ($1,500.00)
Chase Rice concert at The Tabernacle in Atlanta, GA on 11/12/2015
Limit of one (1) prize per address/family/household per Sweepstakes run date. No prize substitution except by Sponsor/Brand Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason and only then for prize of equal value. Prizes cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash and only where required by law. Prizes are not transferable without express written consent of Sponsor and Brand Sponsor which may be granted or withheld by either party in its sole discretion. Any expenses related to acceptance/use of prize which are not specified in these Official Rules as well as any applicable taxes on prize are winner’s sole responsibility. If prize value equals or exceeds $600, winner will be issued a 1099 Tax Form, with award of prize to winner being reported to the Internal Revenue Service; winner agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsor/Brand Sponsor relative to such reporting requirement. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received per market.
7. RELEASES: By accepting prize, except where prohibited by law, winner agrees to the use by Sponsor, Brand Sponsor, Prize Provider and their respective designees of winner's name, address (city, state), likeness, photograph, other indicia of persona and/or statements made by winner regarding the prize, the Sweepstakes or the Sponsor (or Brand Sponsor, as appropriate) for advertising/publicity/trade purposes, without further compensation or notice. By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, Brand Sponsor, Triple 8 Management, their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions and subsidiaries, prize suppliers and promotion partners; the directors, officers, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations; and Facebook, from any and all liability arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of prize.
8. EMAIL OPT-IN: Entrants may be asked to consent to receive promotional emails from Sponsor or its promotional partners. Consenting to receive promotional e-mails is optional and is not a condition of entering or winning the Sweepstakes and will not increase the chances of winning.
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to these Official Rules as well as the decisions of Sponsor/Brand Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal. Sponsor’s/Brand Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules on a given occasion shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. Sponsor and Brand Sponsor assume no responsibility for (a) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of any web site or entries; (b) any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, programming or failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof, or for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any person’s computer or mobile device (or any information/materials stored therein) related to or resulting from downloading materials from any web site or participating in the Sweepstakes; and (c) late, lost, illegible/garbled, incomplete, damaged, inaccessible, corrupted, irregular or jumbled e-mail transmissions or entries, regardless of cause; and, all such entries are void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APP OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND BRAND SPONSOR EACH RESERVE THE RIGHT, TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason beyond Sponsor's control (such as, fraud, computer virus, tampering, natural disaster, riot or governmental action), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct the Sweepstakes and select the prize winner(s) from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be updated accordingly at the top of these Official Rules.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules, your rights and obligations as an entrant and/or Sponsor shall be filed in the federal or state courts situated in New York County, New York State, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute; and (b) the law of New York State (except for conflict of law provisions) will govern these Official Rules, this Sweepstakes and any dispute arising thereunder.
If the above provision or any other provision of these Official Rules is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these Official Rules and replaced with a substitute provision, which captures the original intent of Sponsor and is legal, valid and enforceable. The illegality/invalidity/unenforceability of a given provision shall not affect the legality/validity/enforceability of any other provision of these Official Rules or the Official Rules itself.
Prize(s). Shazam Media Services Inc. is not in any way responsible or liable for damages resulting from shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded in this Sweepstakes. Prizes will be available for pick up at will call at each respective venue’s box office. Prizes will be held under the winner’s full name. For the avoidance of doubt, Shazam Media Services Inc. will determine in its sole discretion the method of prize shipment. The only warranties on a product/service are those of the product manufacturer/service provider; and, prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the product manufacturer/service provider. A prize will only be awarded if properly claimed in accordance with these Official Rules and if there are sufficient eligible entries. Shazam Media Services Inc. does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s).
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of winners (first name, last initial; city/state) of prizes valued at over $25, e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received after 10/12/2015 until 11/12/2015. Be sure to include the name of the Sweepstakes and “Winners” in the subject line of your e-mail request.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook Inc. or Apple Inc. or Triple 8 Management. All inquiries regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor.
 In the interest of consistency, perhaps change references from “Shazam Media Services Inc.” to “Sponsor.”